Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA Act) Agencies
The FMA Act applies to Agencies that are financially part of the Commonwealth as a single legal entity.
FMA Act Agencies, as defined under section 5 of the FMA Act , include:
- Departments of State
- Departments of the Parliament
- Agencies prescribed by the FMA Regulations 
Flipchart of FMA Act Agencies / CAC Act Bodies
A Flipchart of FMA Act Agencies / CAC Act bodies is available that shows all Agencies under the FMA Act and bodies under the CAC Act.
Table of FMA Agencies
A table of agencies subject to the FMA Act is also available
- List of Australian Government Bodies and Governance Relationships
- Table of Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997 Bodies
- Flipchart of FMA Act Agencies / CAC Act Bodies
- Governance Arrangements for Australian Government Bodies
Contact for information on this page: LRB@finance.gov.au