Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997 (CAC Act) Bodies
CAC Act bodies are entities that are subject to the CAC Act. These are:
- Commonwealth authorities  - a statutory authority (ie a body created by legislation) that is a separate legal entity from the Commonwealth and which has the power to hold money on its own account
- Commonwealth companies  - companies under the Corporations Act 2001 in which the Commonwealth has a controlling interest
Flipchart of FMA Act Agencies / CAC Act Bodies
A flipchart of FMA Act Agencies / CAC Act bodies is available that shows all Agencies under the FMA Act and bodies under the CAC Act.
Table of CAC Act Bodies
A table of bodies subject to the CAC Act is also available.
- List of Australian Government Bodies and Governance Relationships
- Table of Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 Agencies
- Flipchart of FMA Act Agencies / CAC Act Bodies
- Governance Arrangements for Australian Government Bodies
Contact for information on this page: LRB@finance.gov.au