Performance Community of Practice
The Performance Community of Practice has been established to assist with the staged implementation and ongoing development of the Enhanced Commonwealth Performance Framework.
The community provides a mechanism for Commonwealth entities and companies to work together to improve performance planning, measurement and reporting across the Commonwealth.
The primary purpose of the community is to:
- Provide a forum to share expertise, lessons learned and examples of better practice
- Provide access to guest speakers who can offer different perspectives on performance related issues
- Identify and respond to implementation and transition issues
- Provide feedback that will inform further development of the performance framework.
Terms of Reference
Please see the terms of reference document below for more detailed information on the Performance Community of Practice.
Terms of Reference [ 131 KB]
The Performance Community of Practice is open to all those involved in Commonwealth entity performance planning, measurement and reporting. This includes those involved in evaluation, the development of performance measures and those charged with the collection and reporting of performance information. This could include:
- Programme managers
- Corporate staff
- Performance and evaluation specialists
Join the Performance Community of Practice
To join the community please email PMRA@finance.gov.au
Please note, community members details will be shared within the community to promote networking and information sharing.
Last updated: 05 January 2017