Investment by Commonwealth entities
This guide is relevant to accountable authorities of non-corporate Commonwealth entities that are delegated investment power from the Finance Minister or Treasurer under section 58 of the PGPA Act and section 22 of the PGPA Rule. The guide is relevant to accountable authorities of corporate Commonwealth entities under section 59 of the PGPA Act and section 22 of the PGPA Rule.
This guide describes investment management and reporting processes to assist Commonwealth entities with the effective management and reporting of investment activities, and details the scope of investment powers of Commonwealth entities, including the extent to which the Finance Minister and Treasurer may delegate these powers to non-corporate Commonwealth entities, and the power provided to corporate Commonwealth entities.
- RMG-301 Investment by Commonwealth entities [ 441 KB]
- RMG-301 Investment by Commonwealth entities [ 618 KB]
- PGPA Investment Authorisation 2014
- financial reporting guidance - for guidance on the investment reporting requirements of Commonwealth entities
- Australian Government Foreign Exchange Risk Management Guidelines - for guidance on foreign exchange risk management
Last updated: 06 December 2016