COMCAR Service Charter
Providing a reliable, secure and confidential car-with-driver service.
Our Service Guarantee
Providing an outstanding service is important to COMCAR.
COMCAR promises that:
- your safety is our priority at all times - our drivers are thoroughly trained and security cleared
- you will be driven in a professional manner
- your driver will seek out the most efficient route possible, unless advised otherwise
- your comfort is a priority and our drivers will adjust in-car conditions to your preference
- you will be advised promptly of any delays and possible solutions
- you will receive assistance with your luggage.
Our staff are committed to answering 80% of telephone calls within 15 seconds.
Our vehicles arrive on time for over 99% of reservations. We are committed to maintaining this excellent track record.
Our vehicles will be clean and less than four years old.
COMCAR continually reviews its fleet composition and endeavours to provide the best possible solutions for clients needs.
Environmental concerns are addressed and, wherever possible, COMCAR uses recycled water for washing vehicles. Wherever possible, COMCAR also uses E10 fuel in our petrol vehicles.
We welcome feedback
COMCAR welcomes all feedback on any aspect of our business, to help us provide you with a better service.
If we do not meet your expectations, please advise the Client Liaison Manager. We will investigate and provide you with feedback on the outcome of any matters raised.
Help us to help you
There a few things you can do to help make your travel hassle free:
- provide sufficient notice of your travel plans
- promptly notify us of changes to your plans
- ensure we have up to date contact details.
Our staff are what sets us apart from other transport providers. We guarantee that our staff, including drivers, will:
- be professional during all interactions with you and your staff. We will always identify ourselves and be discreet and courteous
- respect your privacy and confidentiality
- behave in accordance with the Australian Public Service Code of Conduct and uphold the APS Values.
Your reservation will be supported by a team which is dedicated to providing a seamless, high quality service to you and your travelling party.
Make a Reservation
Reservations can be made by calling 13 18 47.
Your Client Liaison Manager can assist you by setting up the following:
- SMS notifications: A handy alert to notify you of the arrival of your vehicle.
- Email booking confirmation: A confirmation can be sent via email for your records and peace of mind.
COMCAR’s National Operations Centre is open 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week (excluding Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
Call: 13 18 47
If you have an issue you wish to discuss, you can contact COMCAR in the following ways:
Client Liaison Manager: 02 6215 1617
Mail: One Canberra Avenue, FORREST ACT 2603
Download COMCAR Service Charter [ 2.25 MB]
Last updated: 19 January 2017