Frequently Asked Questions - Phase 2 AusTender Reporting
Q1. Have the Phase 2 travel services Deed been reported on AusTender?
A1. Yes. Particulars of the notices on AusTender are as follows:
- travel and related card services — SON688231;
- accommodation program management services — SON590021; and
- car rental services — SON5900091.
Q2. What information do we need to report on AusTender in relation to the Phase 2 services?
A2. AusTender reporting obligations for the Phase 2 travel services arrangements are as follows:
- travel and related card services — individual purchases with suppliers using a Diners Club Card or a MasterCard companion card that exceed the reporting threshold set out in the Commonwealth Procurement Rules should be separately reported on AusTender;
- accommodation program management services — entities are required to estimate their total spend on domestic accommodation over the life of the agreement with AOT (3 years from 2 July 2012). If the estimated expenditure exceeds the reporting threshold set out in the Commonwealth Procurement Rules, a single Contract Notice is to be manually created on AusTender linked to SON590021 reporting the estimated value, and that estimate should be reviewed and updated at least annually. All other domestic accommodation purchase orders must be blocked from reporting to AusTender from agency input systems (e.g. for SAP systems, the blocking code is ‘Previously Gazetted’); and
- car rental services — in the interests of transparency, Finance has estimated the total spend against this Standing Offer over the life of the agreements (three years from 2 July 2012) with the two panel suppliers to be in the order of $50 million (GST inclusive), and Contract Notice CN700821 has been published on AusTender. Individual entities are not required to publish their own Contract Notices on AusTender for estimated expenditure on car rental services against the two panel service providers. All domestic car rental purchase orders must be blocked from reporting to AusTender from agency input systems (e.g. for SAP systems, the blocking code is ‘Previously Gazetted’).
Further information about reporting on AusTender can be obtained from the AusTender Help Desk on 1300 651 698.
Last updated: 11 August 2014