Future Fund Act 2006 and Related Documents
Future Fund Act 2006
The Future Fund Act 2006  commenced on 3 April 2006. It gives effect to the establishment and governance of the Future Fund. The Act also:
- gives investment powers to the Future Fund Board of Guardians;
- prescribes the functions of the Future Fund Management Agency; and
- grants the responsible Ministers, among other things, the power to appoint Board members and to issue the Future Fund Investment Mandate.
Future Fund Ministerial Direction 2007 (Escrow Direction)
The Future Fund Ministerial Direction 2007 provides that the Board must not dispose of any Telstra shares during the period from and including the date that the Telstra 3 Instalment Receipts are first listed on the Australian Stock Exchange to and including the date two years after that date. The Future Fund Ministerial Direction 2007 also provides for some limited exceptions to the two year lock-up period.
- Future Fund Ministerial Direction 2007 PDF version [ 189 KB]
- Future Fund Ministerial Direction 2007 RTF version [ 31 KB]
- Future Fund Ministerial Direction 2007 Explanatory Statement PDF version [ 29 KB]
- Future Fund Ministerial Direction 2007 Explanatory Statement RTF version [ 31KB]
Viewing PDF Files
To view files in PDF format you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader  application installed on your computer. This link is provided for your convenience and does not constitute endorsement of the product.
Last updated: 15 July 2016