- About the Department
- Advertising - Campaign and Non-Campaign
- Assurance Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Australian Government Investment Funds
- Central Budget Management System
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Policy
- Land, Property and Asset Management
- Parliamentary Services
- Resource Management
- Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management
- Whole of Government Information and Communications Technology
- AGCIO (214)
- AGCTO (179)
- AGICT (141)
- Accessibility (15)
- Big Data (13)
- Cloud computing (37)
- Common Operating Environment (11)
- Data Centres (49)
- Document Accessibility (9)
- General (62)
- Gov 2.0 (65)
- Guest post (18)
- ICT Strategy (16)
- ICT Two Pass Review (1)
- Mobile (11)
- Open Source (5)
- Procurement (188)
- Procurement Coordinator (124)
- Skills (26)
- Standards (10)
- Technology and Procurement (22)
- Telecommunications (10)
- Web Guide (23)
Dynamic Sourcing for Panels
Finance has launched Dynamic Sourcing for Panels (DS4P), the latest improvement to the Australian Government’s central procurement information system, AusTender.
DS4P provides government buyers with the information, search tools and process automation to better access the Commonwealth’s 500 panels, 60% of which are shared arrangements. DS4P builds on AusTender’s reach and integration across agencies to deliver a standard and streamlined approach to panel buying.
- Buyers can identify the right panels, search for and shortlist relevant suppliers, access panel documents and templates, and run request for quote processes.
- Suppliers will benefit from greater exposure of their approved goods and services to buyers through better search capability; they can also receive requests for quote, as well as lodge proposals and quotes, all within standard processes, templates and forms.
- Panel Managers can create and manage their panels in a consistent way, irrespective of panel type, update panel information in real time, and communicate updates and changes to their suppliers and participating agencies.
- Agencies can find information in real time on procurement activity and trends for panels they both own and access.
The transition process for agencies to onboard their panels is underway and will run through the coming months, with whole of government and other shared panels the priority.
The DS4P video is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2tXJgAIC0c.
Last updated: 09 December 2016